Having a pet can be so much fun! But it can also be a lot of work. A great way to practice responsibility is to help take care of your furry friends.
Here’s what you can do:
- Help put fresh food and water in dishes
- Help with cleaning and maintenance of pet areas
- Cleaning up pet droppings
- Help with brushing, grooming and bathing
- Help with exercise and walking, depending on the pet’s size and needs
A few tips & tricks
- Waste bags – Taking your dog for a walk? Always bring bags to pick up droppings.
- Toys –Head to a pet store to find fun toys to keep your pet entertained.
- Place to rest –Make sure your pet has a comfortable place to sleep whether that is a kennel, spacious cage or bed.
- Treats –Don’t forget to reward your pet with treats and snacks for good behavior.
Send us photos of your pets to [email protected]