AND THE AWARD GOES TO….
Welcome to the 2023 Top Ten Employer Awards, presented by PwC.
This year’s finalists represent a broad cross section of Bermuda businesses – banking, financial services, insurance, legal firms, logistics and restaurant services. On September 27, 2023 all of our finalists were invited to a breakfast event at the Hamilton Princess Hotel for the presentations. Enjoy the video captured as part of the RG Top Ten Employer Awards presented by PwC.
Click the company logo to play video
This is an annual celebration of the top businesses in Bermuda as rated by their employees. The 2023 RG Business Top Ten Employers programme is excited to honour partners and participants by focusing on longevity and commitment. The basis of these the Top Ten Employers Awards is to acknowledge organizations in Bermuda that are hitting the mark when it comes to employee engagement and satisfaction as well as talent retention.
All companies with 20+ employees are welcome to enter.
HOW PARTICIPATION WORKS
- The organization’s management must complete one survey. This survey simply profiles the organization’s size, age, industry, etc.
- 50% of the organization’s employees must complete the employee survey. The employee survey reviews overall employee satisfaction.
- Our partners at Global Research conduct surveys.
- Both management & employee surveys must be completed by the designated period ending in June.
- All Participants will be contacted in August informing them of their status
- Finalist are required to purchase a video exclusive to their organization.
- Please note, organizations who make the Top Ten will not be told their ranking until the awards ceremony, which will be held in September.
ALL TOP TEN WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- A profile in the Royal Gazette highlighting the reasons your organization received its ranking.
- An invite to a special awards ceremony (8-10 employees/organization).
- An award noting your organization’s ranking.
- Mention in all 2024 Top Ten Awards Invitations & Announcements.
- A brief summary of their results with the option to purchase a full report.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Package Requirement (A or B):
- Carey Olsen
- Bermuda Travel Concessions
- Frontier Financial Services Ltd
- Athene Life Re Ltd
- Meritus Trust Company Ltd
- Bermuda Commercial Bank
- LOM Financial Group
- Coralisle Group Ltd
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call 278.0105. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bermuda Press Holdings Limited and RG Business magazine wishes to thank our valued Partners for providing the support to make the Bermuda Top Ten Employers programme possible:
Use of Data & Confidentiality – Top 10 Employers in Bermuda
Global Research is responsible for the data collection, archiving, analysis and reporting of the following data collected as a part of the Top 10 Employers in Bermuda competition:
Employer Information Survey data. This is data derived from a survey in which each participating organisation provides information about the demographic composition of their organisations, HR benefits, philanthropic and educational initiatives and other information that makes their company stand out from others in Bermuda.
Employment Satisfaction Survey data. The employees of participating companies complete employment satisfaction and engagement surveys to determine employment satisfaction and engagement across key areas such as workplace conditions, relationship with management, communication, compensation/benefits and overall employment satisfaction and employment loyalty.
Global Research only shares information derived from the Employer Information Survey and Employment Satisfaction Survey with The Royal Gazette for entrants who become Top 10 awardees and all information is strictly confidential. The information is only used by The Royal Gazette to write a positive story about the Top 10 awardees.
Companies competing in the competition can purchase the aggregated employment satisfaction scores of their organisation from Global Research (in the form of a professional report) but cannot gain access by way of purchase or any other means to the data of any other organisations.
Global Research and The Royal Gazette agree not to use or share the information in any way other than to determine the Top 10 Employers in Bermuda and to write a positive story about the top 10 awardees.
Global Research and The Royal Gazette agree not to publish or share any of the collected employment satisfaction data or employer information with anyone outside of their organisations except for the purpose of writing a positive story about the Top 10 awardees.
For more information regarding the confidentiality of the RG Business Top Ten Employers, feel free to contact Global Research at 441.705.7655.